Mario Kart November 13, 2023
Hello Everyone,
Well I have said it many times but I'm going to say it again. This week went fast and I can't believe that it is Monday again. This week especially went by fast. Perhaps trios are fun and we have had a great week.
We had our Zone P-day that Monday and it was a lot of fun. Once again we had a Zone Olympics, and I had the Blessing of being on the red team. As you know the red team is always the best team, and we did when. For the first game we did a sack race with some trash bags. I started to hop and I hopped fast but because it was only a trash bag my feet tore through. Thankfully we had thought about this beforehand and made the rule that if our feet go through then we need to have our arms go through the bad too. While I started by hopping I finished sprinting as I wore the trash bag.
The last game we played reminded me of Mario Kart. "How?", you may ask. We tied balloons to our ankles and went around trying to stomp on the other teams balloons. You may ask, "How does that remind you of Nintendo characters driving in go Karts?" If you find yourself asking this then you clearly don't remember when you had balloons behind your Go-Karts. It was a lot of fun!
On a more spiritual aspect. We have been focusing on making Doctrinal maps. This is something that we did last year and I loved very much. I am grateful that we are doing it again so I can dive deeper into the Doctrine. Even though I know it already, there is still more for me to learn and to gind more scriptures that I can use to teach. So far we have studied about who God is and Prophets. As I have studied I have seen again and again how God blesses us with safety and guidance through his Prophets. I am grateful for this knowledge that the heavens are open and that God speaks to the whole world through His servant President Nelson. My life has blessed as I have followed the teachings of God's Prophet.
As I studied I felt a great desire to do my best to not make my prayers a shopping list. I have made my prayers a discussion Heavenly Father. As I have done so I have felt closer to God and listen to hear what He has to say to me. Those prayers have been my moments of perfect peace. I invite y'all to try and have more of a conversation with God rather then giving him a list.
I know that we have a prophet of God on the earth. He has the authority to speak for God in behalf of all of His Children. Because I have been blessed with this knowledge, this peace I have a desire to share it with others. When I do I receive more of heavens help to strengthen me. I love this work this life of being a disciple of Jesus Christ. I write these things in the name a Jesus Christ Amen.
Zone Focus
Franklin's baptism. Franklin is a friend of the other Elders in our district



Comments
Post a Comment