Zone P-day! June 5, 2023

 Good Morning,


Disclaimer I might not get this out in time for it to still be Morning for you, but as of this moment it is the Morning. 

This week was another good week, and I hope I can remember what happened. 

I'll start with the last. That is the last interview that I had with President Harris. I have loved every minute I have spent listening to, and talking with him. There was a lot that I loved in our last interview and I'm grateful for the service that he has given here in Georgia. I won't forget the lessons he has taught me, and I'll continue learning from him while he is still here. 

I will say I have loved my studies of the Book of Mormon this week. I loved learning about how the Book of Mormon answers the questions of the soul. I loved learning about the fulness of the Gospel with in it's pages. Through out the week I was able to take what I learned and to teach it to others. I love how much The Gospel helps people. Ultimately The Book of Mormon and Temples don't change people. Christ is  the one that changes people, and the scriptures and the Temples point us to Christ. 

We had a wonderful time at our ward party filled with hamburgers and hot dogs. You could simply say that I have had a lot of hamburgers this week, but I'm not complaining. We played a game with the ward. To spare y'all the boring details I'll make this quick. We hit balloons with fly swatters while being stuck to our chair. If you are confused, sorry the boring details could have helped with that confusion.  

While we were stopping by some of our friends a groups of kids started to ask us questions. They thought that we were their neighbors, but when we told them we were missionaries and they got excited. One of the kids started to tell the others that missionaries go to other countries to teach people of God. They started to asks us to teach them about God. As I reflect on This moment I was reminded when the Savior teaches us to be as little children. The excitement to learn and the willingness to know more about God is something that we could all do better at. Truly we all can be like these little children like Christ taught us to. 

I love that the Book of Mormon and that it does answer the question of the soul. It can because it has the fulness of the Gospel, and the gospel will answer most of our questions. I have found that a lot of the answers are because of faith. Faith is what I need to continue to strengthen, faith in Jesus Christ is why I do what I do. Faith is how I change because I exercise my faith unto repentance. Faith in Jesus Christ brings me comfort. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ Amen. 









Comments