Into the New Unknown THURSDAY, June 22, 2023

 Hola y'all, 


Before any of y'all say anything I am not breaking mission rules by sending this email out. Let's just say that this has been a long week. This week was long because our p-day was moved to today and Monday became a regular working day.  

Honestly I don't remember what happened this past week but I do remember my transfer news. I found out that I am going to be a District Leader in Calhoun! I'm also going to be white washing the area, which means I will have to get to know the area and the ward on my own along with my new missionary companion who will be new to being a missionary. So tomorrow I'm going to get a brand NEW missionary, in a New area, with New responsibilities, and a New Mission President**. I am excited but also very nervous because I'm going to do a whole new things that I'll have to learn how to do.  

I think that Georgia knows that President Harris is leaving because it has been raining all week. Georgia isn't the only one who is going to miss the Harris family. I have learned a lot in my time here and I'm very grateful for the blessing and lessons I have received.  

On Father's day we were about to going knock on doors, but I didn't feel that that is what we were supposed to do. So I looked in our Area Book to see where else we could go. I found one person that filled out a referral that we haven't been able to get in contact with. She opened the door and we had a wonderful lesson about the restoration. We asked if we could come back the best day and she said yes. We have met with her everyday since Sunday to teach her. She is amazing and her desire to seek God is strong.  

We also met this other friend that referred themselves. We met with her and she loves talking about the Gospel. She was so happy that we were going around spreading the word. When we met with her she was so happy about the Book of Mormon and how we have more scriptures of Jesus Christ teachings. She said that she already believes that Joseph Smith was called as a prophet! I am so happy for her, and after our visits she would take a picture with us and post it on her Facebook!  

I have loved my time in Monroe, there are many people that I am going to miss. The lessons and the experience I have had here will help me through my life. I know it. 

There are a lot of unknowns for this next Transfer, but I do Know that as I rely on My Savior that I can do all things. I know that I will have to Elevate in my Discipleship, and I am excited. I hope that I can do what the Lord needs me to be. I know he will help me, I say these things in the name a Jesus Christ Amen. 



***Russell V. Judd, 57, and Shawna Judd, six children, Oaks Ward, Bakersfield California South Stake: Georgia Atlanta North Mission, succeeding President Mark Harris and Sister Sarah Harris. Brother Judd is a ward mission leader and former stake president, stake presidency counselor, high councilor, bishopric counselor, elders quorum president and missionary in the California Anaheim Mission. He was born in Provo, Utah, to Tharon Von Judd and Kathleen Ann Judd.

Sister Judd is a ward missionary and former stake self-reliance specialist, ward Relief Society president, ward Young Women president, ward Primary president, ward Relief Society presidency counselor, Primary teacher, Sunday School teacher and missionary in the Spain Barcelona Mission. She was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, to John Joseph Sullivan and Mary Margaret Sullivan.













Comments