Happy Mother's Day!! May 15, 2023

 Hello Everyone, 

I know what you are thinking and no I am not a day late for mother's day. EVERYDAY should be Mother's day, and that mean today too. 

So much happened this week, but I don't have a lot of time to tell you everything. And that is because I just got back from our Mission P-day, more on that later. 

The most exciting part about this week was that we had one of the AP's join us for two days in our area. The AP's are trying to hit every area in the mission on exchanges and they are able to do this because there are four AP's and not just two. 
Exchanges was fun, and it was great seeing Elder Horne again.( he is the Ap and was my ZL a while ago) We talked to everyone and had a blast. One person we talked to didn't want to talk to us because it was her birthday so we just got to know her and be friendly. She was kind and gave us some hot hot dogs she was cooking. Side note I have no idea why the hot dogs were more red than a Georgia Bulldog fan, anyway. We sang her happy birthday and she took of picture with us and said that we could come by. 

Some time later we went to our friends house to give her a blessing and to help her quit smoking. We asked and she said that we could take her all of her lighters away. So we did. 

I love my Mother, and I will always love my Mother. She is the reason I am here today and has helped me through so much. God be bless for sending me down to my Mother. Love you Mom! 

Now for Mission P-day. It was a great time and now I am very tired. They had a 12 foot ball that we played "soccer" with. And we won! But it's not about winning, it's about having fun while winning. Which I did. I felt the spirit strongly as President Harris testified of this great work and how we are bringing people home. He also told us that even though his and Sister Harris's Mission is ending they will always be apart of our lives. I know that they will be apart of my life forever and that we will be together as one big GANM family for eternity. Now I have got to get going so Love y'all and hope everyone has a great week. 













Comments