🏴 It has arrived! And so Did He about 2000 years ago December 12,2022
Merry Christmas everyone!
Thank you all for once again enduring my emails. This week's email will probably be short because not much happened this week. ( keep reading to find out why) Even though I said this could be a short one I still might make this a long one because I'm good at rambling on.
We had Zone Conference this past week and it was great! It has been a while since we have had one and it was fantastic! There were a lot of insights that I love. Some quick take aways:
★ Be purposeful in all things that I do. From the little to the big.
★Study the scriptures with a hunger for righteousness.
★ Teach, Testify, Invite, Promise blessing, follow up, ask for referrals.
★ New Tiwi devices
Oh yeah we got new devices in our cars that track how well or how bad we are driving. I loke how these ones have cameras to help is out if we ever get into a accident. I do miss the Tiwi devices, and i never thought I would be saying that.
Also several months ago I promised to show a picture about something, and finally it is down below and I am very happy about it. 

After Zone Conference we entered the slow part about the week. "Why?" You might ask. Well, my good friend Elder Wallgren got sick so we couldn't go out of the Apartment. So yeah. That was basically our week, and I could end it right here. But I am a rambler so let's keep going!
When we were able to go out outside of the apartment we had our 2nd Christmas party. It was fun, and while I was there I got asked to play Max from How the Grinch stole Christmas. This member had the entire act memorized and preformed it, and I got to be Max for one scene. After that we got to Dress up as the Three wise men and tell to story of Christmas. It was fun.
Sunday was great as always, and if you want to know why then go to church on Sunday with the intent of learning from the Holy Ghost. After church we went to stop by a member who we have meaning to stop by for a while. We were able to share a message with him and we got to know his story. His is a great day and we loved talking about Christ and how we have to remember Him during this time of year. We after we shared a message we asked as we always do, "is there anything else we can do for you?" I expect to usually answer of no. This time we didn't get that answer. We had a spiritual experiences of being to help him through what he was going through. I felt prompted to ask if he would like a blessing of comfort. As soon as I asked that he was overcome, and was grateful. I too am grateful that I was an instrument in the Lord's hand to bring comfort to one of my brethren.
That was basically my week. How was yours?
I know that there is comfort for those that are seeking it. All because of the gift was given before we were born. The Gift of a child that was sent by His Father to uplift everyone. He did come, and we still seek Him today. I seek Him and His Knowledge on the scriptures, and I am always left with feeling His spirit. I saw these things in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
We Three wise men
Max the fake reindeer
My Robertson kilt that finally arrived!
The best car wash to go to before Zone Conference
Solving a puzzle while we were stuck in the apartment.
Love Y'all hope you have a great week and spread the Joy of Christ!
- Elder Robertson






Comments
Post a Comment