🍎Bobbing for Apple and More Chilli 🌶🥣 October 31, 2022

 Hello Everyone! 


Another week has passed by, and I'll be honest this week was hard, but there were still good moments. 

I'm start off by saying I have had my fair share of Chili this week. Last week I thought I had a lot, but with both trunk or treats, and two other meals with Chili. I think I'm done with Chili for a little bit. Still loved all the the Chili, I would even go back for extra bowls. 


I'll start off by talking about last P-day. It was calm and normal. We went over to the members house that we went to last week for the Chili Night, because they invited us over for dinner again. I'm sure you can guess what we had to eat. We were able to talk to a lot of wonderful people and get to know them better. We also played some games as we waited for dinner. Cornhole toss, and bobbing for apples. First time bobbing for apples, but I think I did a good job I didn't even get my hair wet. And yes I am proud of that, and how I got the Apple.  

The next day we got together as a Zone. Not for Zone Conference, just getting together and doing some training. We will have a Zone Conference at the end of the Transfer because we are having a mission tour with a General Authority. I have no idea what will happen, so we shall wait and see. It was a good time seeing the Zone and learning how we can elevate!  

We were able to stop by and get in contact with some families where one of the Family members has not been baptized, but wants to be a member. That was great being able to say hi, we are still working on being able to meet with these families for lessons. We were able to set up a lesson with one of the Families and I'm looking forward to meeting with them this Sunday. While we were just walking in the neighborhood we had someone come up and talk to us about how we can't be here, so that was fun. As we were leaving I felt impressed to as him if he needed help to wash his Car, because that is what he was doing. To make the story short, he didn't want help and really wanted us to leave. As we left I knew that I did my part of being a faithful missionary even though he said no. I felt good about what I had done and was glad that I listened to the impression of the Holy Ghost.  

I love how we were able to attend two Trunk or treats! We had a great time at both and saw great costumes. We also had some people come that were not members. Someone even came to both event. She knows just about everyone in both Wards.  

We were able to to have two lessons with our Friends Dean & Marsh. ( Dean: recent convert. Marsha: member) We were able to show them the new 3 Nephi 17 video, which is my favorite. After the video they said it is now their favorite too! They said how they got chills as they wanted and felt the spirit. This Chapter in the Book of Mormon has a special place in my heart as it was the first chapter that I studied in my MTC district. I also love to revisit it as I have felt of Christ love for others and Myself. 
Also Good news! 
Last week I said that some of their puppies were stolen, well through out the week they were returned back to Dean & Marsha. The puppies are a little weak because they weren't fed by who ever stole them, but Dean & Marsha are helping the puppies receive their strength.  

The other lesson we had with them was with a member, and was about the Plan of Salvation. It was beautiful. I love talking to people about God's perfect plan and how it applies to them. 

Two service in morning. There wasn't time, but God made time and it was perfect. If you want to learn more message me and I'll tell you. 

As you have read the Update on my life you might be asking, "what had been so hard about this week? Sounds like it was great." True is was great, but this past week I wasn't feeling the best. I have been falling short in some areas of my work, and who I am as a missionary. I always try and take the whole world upon, and right now it is crushing me. The Beauty that come from when we are crushed by this world is that Jesus Christ can make us whole again. He can heal us. It is talking time for me, and I'll eventually be the Missionary I can be. God is teaching me patience this transfer, and I'm trying to learn it. 

I know that the Book of Mormon is true, and was given to us for our day. The world gets crazier every day. That is why we need the Book of Mormon so we can stand strong and come closer to Christ. I have felt myself coming closer to Christ as I feast upon His words. I know that the Book of Mormon is True, and that is an eternal truth that does not change! I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ Amen. 

Also last night I ate Brains.....
That were made out of Jello and had Strawberries  
The wonderful family that mage the dinner that was all Halloween themed 
Me bobbing for the apple 
Dean & Marsha 
The Winder Zone 
The teaching of the dragon from last week😁 
Hope y'all stay safe tonight and for the next of the week. And save some candy for me. I have no idea how. 









Comments